Saturday, June 26, 2010

Future


I am going to take some time to discover myself...I am going to abandon that which I had resigned myself to being and actually figure out who I AM and who I want to be. I am going to stop living in the world of jealousy, paranoia, hate, depression, and preoccupation. I am going to to embrace peace and serenity...as corny as that sounds that is my plan....Somewhere along my journey of life so far I have lost myself, and it is time to find myself again. I am tired of living in fear of the unknown and being paranoid about everything and everyone. I am so wrapped up in being depressed and hating myself that I don't really even know who I am anymore. I worry more about my husband and what he may or not be doing behind my back that I have no room left in my heart to love him like I used to........I am going to find me...I may lose who I thought I was along the way, but it can only get better from here.....

1 comment: